Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Android Market App wont open?

Journeyman

The Android Market App wont open?

The App simply wont open longer than 1 second on my HTC Hero. Is this happening to anyone else? How do I fix this?

Also Skype randomly deleted itself from my phone, and I can't reinstall it without the Android Market..

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

If your browser is working and market will not open then will have to hard reset device....you can power device off hold down house back arrow and red end button all together and release house and back arrow button and will get into reset screen and you can clear storage or reset device from this screen....or  with device powered on press house button..menu.. settings.. security.. factory data reset..reset phone and erase everything and device willl reset...when device reboots will go through hands free activation and then sign back into same gmail account and app market should be working...hope this helps

Journeyman

Thank you so much. This was very helpful. This helped clear up a lot of memory on my phone too. In phone storage I had 32 mb left and now i have 130 mb. I know it wont stay so full for long but I'm pretty sure that there was just some apps I wasn't using that used a lot of cache or something like that.

Market works now. Everything works the way it used to, if not better.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat