cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The HTC Scorpion w/ 1.5Ghz processor, Android v2.2 & WiMax!!!!

Highlighted
Wizard

The HTC Scorpion w/ 1.5Ghz processor, Android v2.2 & WiMax!!!!

Anyone reading this???

Here are the links for the rumors

http://www.mobilecrunch.com/2010/02/09/htc-scorpion/

http://androidandme.com/2010/02/news/the-htc-scorpion-is-poised-to-strike-later-this-year/

http://www.androidspin.com/2010/02/09/htc-scorpion-leaked-maybe-1-5ghz-processor-android-2-2-is-it-real/

Enjoy it!

8 REPLIES 8
Patron

Re: The HTC Scorpion w/ 1.5Ghz processor, Android v2.2 & WiMax!!!!

Can HTC come up with any worse sounding names for their phones? I mean, really, Scorpion? What's next, the HTC Hamster?

Master

dvdqnoc wrote:

Can HTC come up with any worse sounding names for their phones? I mean, really, Scorpion? What's next, the HTC Hamster?

I'd buy that as soon as it came out actually, just for the name. It could be the worst device ever made, and I'd buy it with a name like that, it's hilarious.

Journeyman

Word is that this is going to be a tablet type device, not a phone.

Journeyman

Hmmm that sounds like a good start for specs on a tablet.  I hope they keep inovating the tablet concept though.  I don't want a device with only one screen.  A dual screen like the courier concept or a more powerful enTourage eDGe.

Fubie

HTC Hero and Sprint

The Not Right Now Android   Phone™ on the Now Network™.

Journeyman

dvdqnoc wrote:

What's next, the HTC Hamster?

Would it come with an empty paper towel tube or would that be an add-on you buy separately?

Wizard

jturnbow wrote:

dvdqnoc wrote:

What's next, the HTC Hamster?

Would it come with an empty paper towel tube or would that be an add-on you buy separately?

{removed reference)

Message was edited by: izzyks

Journeyman

jturnbow wrote:

The paper towel tube will be part of the next update.  While the Nexus One and Moto Droid will get it sometime next month, Sprint will only say that it will be available to us sometime 2H 2010.

Journeyman

Can someone explain to me why anyone, other than doctors and other people who could replace clipboards, would want a tablet like this thing or the iPad?

In terms of transporting it you'd have to treat it like a laptop anyway. You couldn't just toss it in a backpack or slip it in your pocket, so at that point why not just bring a laptop which has 500 other benefits?

It's kind of like when mac released that laptop that was 2 peices of paper thick. Yeah, ok, I don't want my laptop to be 10 inches thick, but the z axis isn't usually the deciding factor in how convienient something is, the x and y are. You'd still have to transport it in a typical laptop bag, at which point it's thickness is mostly meaningless.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat