cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tip to reduce the rotation lag

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tip to reduce the rotation lag

Make that rotation lag go away by calibrating your Sprint Hero -http://bit.ly/6BcIba

Worked for me, hope it works for you guys.

16 REPLIES 16
Journeyman

Re: Tip to reduce the rotation lag

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

Journeyman

qrius, thanx a bunch...

This thing really worked for (atleast) me...

Sure there is still lag, but is waay less than before and is more predictable, never more than a second on a few trial rotations with browser and mail app.

Journeyman

Well I tried it. And I must say that it does "seem" faster to me too. Not sure if it is or if it is placebo.

Journeyman

Well... that's what I told myself too initially, but then tried a few more times.

Hold on... while I try some more...

Yup... not a placebo

Journeyman

Glad I could help fellas. I keep all the tips I can think of on my blog, so feel free to visit.

http://sprintherotips.blogspot.com/

Journeyman

great find! rotation is much faster now.

Journeyman

Works the same for me.

Journeyman

Faster for me too.

Journeyman

faster here too

Journeyman

Not sure if it's just my phone or what but I experienced rotation lag back when I first purchased the phone.  Eventually it stopped and I wasn't sure (still not positive) what I did.  I've noticed the Bubbler app calibrates more or less in the same way the G-Sensor calibration in the Sound & display section of the Settings does and it wasn't till after I calibrated that that my rotation lag was significantly reduced.

Journeyman

good point - could be the same as the g sensor calibration.  either way, what matters is that usability is improved for those that had lag on the rotation.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat