cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn on your HTC Hero in safe mode if it will not power on or repeatedly reboots when starting up

Journeyman

Turn on your HTC Hero in safe mode if it will not power on or repeatedly reboots when starting up

My HTC Hero will not power on fully to the home screen and it repeatedly reboots its self.  I have tried to

turn the phone on in safe mode as suggested by the support site but it will not go into safe mode.  The reboot

process stops at the "NOW" screen and does not go any further.  At this point, it starts to reboot its self

after about three minutes.  The problem began on 1-30-11 and I have not installed any new programs lately.

Is there any way to successfully turn on the phone or troubleshoot this problem?

1 REPLY 1

Hello rrroooggg6789,

I can certainly understand your frustrations. Please let me know if this issue has been resolved, or if the problem is still being experienced. I would be happy to assist you!

Regards,
CD

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat