cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to linking contacts to their Facebook profile?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

What happened to linking contacts to their Facebook profile?

After I updated to 2.1, I noticed that the option to link people's contact to their Facebook profile is gone.  Or at least, it isn't as visible as it was with 1.5.  Is the option completely gone or is it hidden under a bunch of options?

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: What happened to linking contacts to their Facebook profile?

the way I did it, is the same way I did with 1.5, when you are in a contact, click on the picture of the person with the connect loop thing next to itshould give you the option there. Also a way they made it easier, if you have someone in your friends list that is a close match with your contact in teh top right corner there is a little symbole that connects and turns green, you can select that as well.

Now I had a problem when I first updated, that my friends list wasn't showing up at all, I had to go into Menu, Settings, Accounts & Sync. I removed whatever Facebook accounts were there, and then added facebook for HTC Sense again. it all worked great after I did that.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat