Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Pocket Express, how do you access it?

Journeyman

What is Pocket Express, how do you access it?

I have been trying to "go to menu >  programs" to find this Pocket Express so it can be downloaded. There is NOTHING listed in my programs to download. What is Pocket Express, what is the purpose, how in the world do you access it so it can be downloaded.

For this cell phone to be "all that" I sure seem to be getting way less then I got from my less expensive cell phones.

3 REPLIES 3

mswilli2 wrote:

I have been trying to "go to menu >  programs" to find this Pocket Express so it can be downloaded. There is NOTHING listed in my programs to download. What is Pocket Express, what is the purpose, how in the world do you access it so it can be downloaded.

For this cell phone to be "all that" I sure seem to be getting way less then I got from my less expensive cell phones.

You Can Get Pocket Express Here http://pocketexpress.com/

Journeyman

Thanks.... I tried that, been waiting 2 hours for a message to come to my phone, nothing has happened.  I think my settings are whack...   

Obviously I need more hand-holding, cause I can't get Comcast email to set up either.

mswilli2 wrote:

Thanks.... I tried that, been waiting 2 hours for a message to come to my phone, nothing has happened.  I think my settings are whack...   

Obviously I need more hand-holding, cause I can't get Comcast email to set up either

sorry  but i should have checked first before posting that link but pocket express at this time does not work on any android mobile.  Express news can work on android mobile phone you can get that application through the market or from http://www.handmark.com website

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat