cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the largest MicroSD size can the Hero take up to? 32 GB?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What is the largest MicroSD size can the Hero take up to? 32 GB?

Thanks for any knowledge.

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Journeyman

http://forum.ppcwarez.org/viewforum.php?f=105&sid=75e166ead31f408290e98315e5679f34

Some are in the wrong format and won't play, example "Gamer."  But most do.  Simply download, create a folder on your card titled "movies" and transfer the movie over.  You can also download directly from the phone, but depending on what web speeds your getting, it could take forever.  Also, some movies are not great quality, but they do the job for as big as the screen is.  There is also an app called, "LukLuk" which is awesome for movies.  It has movies and tv shows that you can stream to your phone which are perfect quality.  Happy watching. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ty sir

Highlighted
Journeyman

32 GB max.. i'm waiting for some black friday deals on cards

Highlighted
Journeyman

Even I initiated the question, I realized, most if not all of the apps are stored internally and that sucks 😞

I would hope the new OS update will allow options to store to your SD card, but I doubt it, right? Unless someone figures out a hack...

Highlighted
Journeyman

There is a app that makes downloads from the market store on the sd card! lol. But i agree, the apps are using all my memory.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh cool, what is the name of the app? Is it good?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't used it, but it is "AppsToSD" and there is also "AppsToSD2."  One review on the first one said it bricked there phone, so maybe thats why there is a second one.  But, again, I haven't used it. lol.  Also, is "AppManager" which seems like it might be better.

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can't run applications from the SD card unless you have root access...so, you can't currently do it on the cdma hero. There are also rumors of an "official" google-developed way to do it that's being developed.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat