cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Pandora freezes, how do I stop it from running, without having to shut down the Hero?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When Pandora freezes, how do I stop it from running, without having to shut down the Hero?

I think some of you out htere mentioned about an app that can shutdown or stop apps from running in the background. My Pandora once in a while, freezes and sit there running in the background, any help would be welcomed. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: When Pandora freezes, how do I stop it from running, without having to shut down the Hero?

When Pandora freezes... I end up hitting "home" to get control of my phone again. I found out that you can still go into Pandora and hit the menu button, you'd be presented with an "Quit" option. This successfully exits the crashed instance of Pandora and allows a fresh one to be restarted.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat