cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is your Appointment / Have you a Hero?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When is your Appointment / Have you a Hero?

I held my Hero at lunch... she is a beauty, a little more petite then I imagined... very nice... however I can not take her home with me until tomorrow my appointment is at Best Buy Dublin, Ohio at 11:00am. I can't wait!!!

18 REPLIES 18
Journeyman

Re: When is your Appointment / Have you a Hero?

Gah!

I have no such appointment.

Journeyman

Tomorrow (9th) at 10:00AM

They have 13 in stock and #1 has my name on it.

Journeyman

m3cosmos -- You are not allowed* to say another word until you post the pdf of the reward zone coupon. *Okay, this is unenforceable, but you are very mean and nasty for not posting a copy of something EVERBODY WANTS!

Journeyman

Went in today...asked my rep if I needed an appointment, and he told me no.   So hopefully there isn't a train wreck tomorrow haha.

I too saw my very own hero, they have 4 in the store!  Got to hold it, look at it for a while, here's my first impression:

MUCH LIGHTER than i thought it would be.  Granted, I dunno if the battery was in it or not, but it's seriously lighter than my current phone.  And I thought it was kind of plasticy...not CHEESEY mind you, but for some reason i thought it would be metallic or something.  I dunno.  Anywho, the phone fit ever so nicely in my hand, looked INCREDIBLE!  Beautiful job by htc, 24 more hours!!!!!!! WHOO WHOOOOOO

Journeyman

You guys are better than me. I don't want to see nor touch that phone until I can take it home with me, which will be tomorrow, 10:00AM

Journeyman

in response to: m3cosmos

Tomorrow (9th) at 10:00AM

They have 13 in stock and #1 has my name on it.

Are you going to post the PDF?

Journeyman

Why are appointments necessary? I don't even think this phone will sell out Friday.

Journeyman

Appts depend on the BB store. Mine doesn't want to fool with appts for friday. Hey Tshaw, you better hope they dont call your bluff and ask for your coupon..lol! You'll have to resort to plan B

Journeyman

my appt is for tomorrow 1030

the way i understand it is this... when you pre-order your phone, the store gets "one more" hero than they were going to be alotted anyway

i was told the BB near me was to get 10 heros - because of my pre-order, they would get 11 now

so..its not like a pre-order customer "takes one away" from a regular joe off the street who happens to need a replacement cell phone that day and takes a shine to the hero (nor are you in competition with any old dullard out there)

also, the reason they're letting RZ customers get theirs early is that it reduces the "traffic jam" in the store on the day of release

Journeyman

This is great fun seeing everyone excited like this... But, I'm seriously of the opinion that this is just the beginning! I hope everyone sticks around to discuss their selected Apps, Upgrades, Mods and the like...

BTW One of my BB guys said today that this is the MOST excitement he's seen since the iPhone release a couple years ago.. and that he thinks his supply won't make it till Monday apparently his Hero Pre-Sales really ramped up over the last couple days. Consequently, if you are on here and you want a Hero you may want to head over to BB and reserve one tomorrow... or be the first in line Sunday at your favorite Sprint store because these babies may be very hard to acquire by Monday morning!! 

Journeyman

10a.m., Avon, Oh.  First Starbucks then BB.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat