cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why has my Hero recently stopped recieving Facebook updates via sms?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why has my Hero recently stopped recieving Facebook updates via sms?

I've had my Hero for a little over a month now this past week and a half it has just stopped recieving the Facebook TEXT updates/sms. Is anyone else having this problem and is it a Sprint issue, Android update issue, or Facebook? I even went and disable the text update settings on facebook then was unable to recieve the confirmation text to re-enable them? I found out how to bypass that process on here to get a confirmation code to set it back up but it still isn't working. I've done a hard reset on my phone....i'm lost...

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Why has my Hero recently stopped recieving Facebook updates via sms?

I started having the same issue with my SAMSUNG EXCLAIM. I'm lost too so i feel your pain I'm getting a little frustrated

Journeyman

I have the same Problem...with the Hero Andriod & I did the same thing u did many times and I also feel what u feel...and theres really nothing we can do about it but go on from out mobile internet to check fbook status... and I think that really sucks!

Journeyman

I TOO HAVE HAD THIS ISSUE SINCE I UPDATED MY HTC HERO YESTERDAY!!!!!I WISH SOMEONE WOULD FIX THIS PROBLEM ASWELL!!!!!!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint and Facebook are investigating the issue.  It's now made it to their Known Issues board.

http://www.facebook.com/KnownIssues

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat