Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Tube or other videos

Journeyman

You Tube or other videos

I have having a serious problem getting streaming video to play on my phone.  Anyone have a fix for this?? I appreciate the assistance!!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: You Tube or other videos

What specific problems do you have?

Do you have the problem when connected to a WiFi network?

Do you have the latest 2.1 software update on your Hero?

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: You Tube or other videos

I am not sure about the software update, I don't know how to check.  I can't get the You Tube application to work, ever.  And if I do get a video to work in the mobile browser, it just buffers the entire time.  I have the SLOWWWWWWEST internet connection on my phone pretty much ever.  I rarely use a WiFi connection but I am not sure if that would make it better or not. Thank you for your input!!

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat