cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery draining too fast!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

battery draining too fast!!!!!!

has anyone else had this problem of the battery draining too quick? dont even last a full day

Tags (4)
15 REPLIES 15
Wizard

Re: battery draining too fast!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha.  Look around........

Journeyman

If you check some of the other posts here you will find the answer it involves the messaging app. I haad sam eprob easy fix.

Journeyman

Hope you have  some time to read. This has been going on awhile.

Check it out.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/23043

Good Luck!    

Journeyman

search on the forum.. is been posted

Journeyman

*Facepalm*

Does anyone search before posting anymore?

Next time search buddy. The phone has been out for a lil bit now. Chances are, people are/have had the same problems you're having or have had.

-AJ.

Journeyman

ajones1989 wrote:

*Facepalm*

Does anyone search before posting anymore?

-AJ.

answer........NO, starting to be a real problem with all the duplicate problem posts

Journeyman

terror313 wrote:

has anyone else had this problem of the battery draining too quick? dont even last a full day

That is so cute...lmao

Journeyman

well i have been looking,i tried the messaging trick,doesnt work...some people have had success....it is really a good phone,hopefully they will have a fix soon,from what i heard sometime in november

Journeyman

yea,tried that...lol.....there is something else keeping the phone awake...wish i could figure it out....i disabled the messaging app,using chompsms,disabled the gps.....still no luck...awake 100% of the time

Journeyman

well what i meant was...i know people have been having problems....maybe sprint can have htc make a stronger battery for the phone or come up with an update.i read htc will be in charge of the upgrades,not google like on the t-mobile phones.....hopefully they figure this out,i want to thank everyone for their responses....some helpful.....if i hear of anything else i will post.

Journeyman

terror313 wrote:

well what i meant was...i know people have been having problems....maybe sprint can have htc make a stronger battery for the phone or come up with an update.i read htc will be in charge of the upgrades,not google like on the t-mobile phones.....hopefully they figure this out,i want to thank everyone for their responses....some helpful.....if i hear of anything else i will post.

They do have a betterie that has a little more juice in it, its not HTC but it might help you out a bit. Hope this helps you, even a little bit.

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/basi17htp2.htm

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat