cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery draining too fast!!!!!!

Journeyman

battery draining too fast!!!!!!

has anyone else had this problem of the battery draining too quick? dont even last a full day

Tags (4)
15 REPLIES 15
Wizard

Re: battery draining too fast!!!!!!

ha ha ha ha.  Look around........

Journeyman

If you check some of the other posts here you will find the answer it involves the messaging app. I haad sam eprob easy fix.

Journeyman

Hope you have  some time to read. This has been going on awhile.

Check it out.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/23043

Good Luck!    

Journeyman

search on the forum.. is been posted

Journeyman

*Facepalm*

Does anyone search before posting anymore?

Next time search buddy. The phone has been out for a lil bit now. Chances are, people are/have had the same problems you're having or have had.

-AJ.

Journeyman

ajones1989 wrote:

*Facepalm*

Does anyone search before posting anymore?

-AJ.

answer........NO, starting to be a real problem with all the duplicate problem posts

Journeyman

terror313 wrote:

has anyone else had this problem of the battery draining too quick? dont even last a full day

That is so cute...lmao

Journeyman

well i have been looking,i tried the messaging trick,doesnt work...some people have had success....it is really a good phone,hopefully they will have a fix soon,from what i heard sometime in november

Journeyman

yea,tried that...lol.....there is something else keeping the phone awake...wish i could figure it out....i disabled the messaging app,using chompsms,disabled the gps.....still no luck...awake 100% of the time

Journeyman

well what i meant was...i know people have been having problems....maybe sprint can have htc make a stronger battery for the phone or come up with an update.i read htc will be in charge of the upgrades,not google like on the t-mobile phones.....hopefully they figure this out,i want to thank everyone for their responses....some helpful.....if i hear of anything else i will post.

Highlighted
Journeyman

terror313 wrote:

well what i meant was...i know people have been having problems....maybe sprint can have htc make a stronger battery for the phone or come up with an update.i read htc will be in charge of the upgrades,not google like on the t-mobile phones.....hopefully they figure this out,i want to thank everyone for their responses....some helpful.....if i hear of anything else i will post.

They do have a betterie that has a little more juice in it, its not HTC but it might help you out a bit. Hope this helps you, even a little bit.

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/basi17htp2.htm

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat