cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battery draining too fast!!!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: battery draining too fast!!!!!!

I tried just switching the messaging app also but it didnt work til I did a full reset and then only use handcent or chomp. But you have to do a full reset for it to work.

Highlighted
Journeyman

kermitcfrog wrote:

I tried just switching the messaging app also but it didnt work til I did a full reset and then only use handcent or chomp. But you have to do a full reset for it to work.

Yes, we all know this, its very true, but what we really need you to do is please watch it, as you install apps, check your time in your status and let us know when you have installed if the fix ever fails, thats the point we are at atm, i did the fix and it was back to wake lock after two days :'( broke my little heart, now im running around on 1x so my battery can last a day and im trying to fully discharge the batterie to see if that will help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks for the help guys.....i did a factory reset,then installed handcent and set the original messaging app not to notify me....now my phone goes to sleep....ill see how this works out in the next few days.....just wanted to thank everybody again for their input

Message was edited by: terror313

Highlighted
Journeyman

bad  news guys...the trick worked 1 night...lol....dammit!! i hope sprint or htc does something soon.....it is a great phone

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat