Did you mean: 

error code 67

Journeyman

error code 67

how do i repair error code 67?

5 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: error code 67

I've encountered the same error.  It just seemed to start one day and was constantly popping up.  I updated my profile (go to settings, about phone, system updates) and haven't encountered the problem again.  I'm not 100% sure it worked, but so far so good.

Journeyman

I did the update profile several times and this has not resolved my problem.

Journeyman

Try

Menu

Settings

9-more

4-data

update profile

restart phone

worked for me

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same issue.... and i updated EVERYTHING, and restarted my phone.... its still popping up.

ive been having this issue since i updated my software....

my hero, which i love, is beginning to really tick me off.... please, anyone, help

Journeyman

the only solution that i know of (and its not a friendly one) is to back up all of your contacts and everything and do a hard reset. I have had several heroes myself and this is the only thing that can fix that error if it keeps repeating itself like you claim. This isnt a guaranteed fix either, if it starts happening again you will have to call sprint. I recommend this number 1-800-727-0665, its sprint executive services. they are more willing to help you and make it happen quick..

And trust me i know that the Hard Resets are not fun, i do everything i can before i do one.. its an absolute last resort for me.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.