cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

force close

Journeyman

force close

my phone hero is stuck when I click on the address book it keeps saying sorry the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpecedly please try again,  I have shut down the phone and restarted but not helping, and also my sprint navigation app has disappeared, any ideas on how to fix

any help greatly appreciated, as I now can't make a call I can't get the number. Thanks

5 REPLIES

force close

Hello TPREZGIRL,

I am very sorry for your frustrations. Please let me know if this issue has been resolved, or if the problem is still being experienced. I would be happy to assist you!

Regards,
CD

Journeyman

force close

I just started getting this error message after the update on my Samsung Epic 4G right after I installed the newest Sprint updates.   I restarted several times but before the screen clears it gives me the message "The application RwLauncher(processcom.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again. 

Thank you

Journeyman

force close

I apologized that you are having that issue with your device. I have the same identical device and what I generally do is try refreshing the device cache by pulling the battery for about 1 minute and then retrying the application. If you are still experiencing the problem and the sprint navigation icon is still missing you can do a hard reset on the device by following the steps below

• Menu > Settings > SD & phone storage > Factory data reset

If that still doesn't fix your issue I would take to the nearest service and repair center in your area and have the device check out. I hope this helps.

Journeyman

force close

I'm having the same promblem and I haven't even had this phone a week. I really like this phone but i'm thinking about just joining another company.

Highlighted
Wizard

force close

Are you using the Hero? and you just got it?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.