Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to bluetooth a picture to my laptop but...

Journeyman

trying to bluetooth a picture to my laptop but...

It seems like it should be much more simple. I could do it so easily w/ my Palm. Sorry! I've only had my phone for about a week. If I'm in "albums" and I have the picture selected, it seems like I should be able to just hit "menu" and then "send w/ bluetooth" or something like that, but all the options are picsa, facebook, mail, etc, etc. I'm pretty frustrated.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Sounds like something any "Smartphone" should be able to do with ease, not here though... Not on the Hero.  It must have been an oversight or something, I love everything about my Hero except the useless Bluetooth... No voice dial through Bluetooth either HMMM.

Journeyman

You will be able to bluetooth files to and from the Hero when the 2.1 update arrives later this month or early next month.

Journeyman

Thanks. Frustrating!

I guess they were more worried about adding advertising software and overlooked basic up-to-date functionality. I'm still within my 14 day trial period w/ Sprint and I'm starting to have serious doubts.

What do you think? Should I stick w/ the Hero... or jump ship to the Blackberry or Palm pixi?

Journeyman

I have been with Sprint since 1998, LOVE it and would NEVER leave (Ex. Customer service and upgrade programs are awesome after a few years and you become "VIP".)  I love my Hero, some lag but overall a great phone.  I have just adapted and decided to wait patiently for 2.1. But like I tell my friends, AT&T does not work where I need it and Sprint does not work where he needs it, It is all about what you need and expect, I am HAPPY but some are not and will fight tooth and nail to tell you as often as they can how much Sprint sucks, I am loyal and love Sprint, since I was 18.

Message was edited by: blackfrontier04

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat