cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what differences have you noticed?? with the MR

Journeyman

Re: what differences have you noticed?? with the MR

not if you just booted your phone and it hasnt slept since the boot no! it must sleep to see a difference

Journeyman

has anyone else noticed when you make a call now a speaker icon pops up and a microphone on the screen now giving you the option of just pressing the icon without having to hit menu and use these options or did this just not ever work on my phone b4..

Journeyman

This is a big fix for me - pressing the search button in the program list now work!!!

Other fixes:

Icons are back.

Awake time is going down.

Seems to reboot faster.

Seems that the lag is fixed.

Patron

NEW ANDROID PICTURE DURING PHONECALL!

If you dont have your contacts linked with facebook, and dont have a picture saved for the contact, a default android image appears during the phonecall. There is a new picture here with the update!

Highlighted
Journeyman

ronnienyc wrote:

speedtest.net reports similar (slow) throughput speeds:

download: .95mb/s

upload: .10 mb/s

ping: 334 ms

(these are from NYC)

Also: scrolling in the browser seems smoother...

Does it report EVDO Rev. A now?

Journeyman

Mine still say CDMA - EvDo rev.0

Journeyman

Fixed the dust under the screen. Oh I forgot, I didn't have that problem.

Journeyman

I've noticed the speakerphone and mute icons as well.  Thats a nice fix at least for me.  That was one thing I really liked about the stock Android dialer when I first used the Samsung Moment.  Of course, there's a lot I don't miss about that phone but that's another story....

Journeyman

-Phone feels a bit quicker when doing things such as going to All programs and switching screens.

-The camera seems to be working better when ISO set to auto instead of 800 (anyone else notice?)

-Uninstalled Handcent and using OEM message app, awake and up time are looking good

Patron

I just updated two of my Heros and everything seems to be working good except the sleep time on one is not going down.  I bought these two together on Oct 9th at Best Buy and didn't notice until last week that one has "with Google" on the back and the other doesn't.  The "with Google" phone has had far more issues than my others and yes it's the one still staying at 100%.  I know many have said these two phones have no real difference but it's hard to believe that when the "with Google" phone is the only one out of six that has problems.  Hopefully it's just a coincidence.

Message was edited by: scphoneman

Journeyman

I did a PRL update after the MR and it went from 60655 to 60657

Journeyman

yes

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat