cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun with the HTC One A9! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

HTCA9 Display1.png

I have been having so much with the A9 and really impressed with the overall look and feel of it. What I am finding I like even better is the display. Even in direct sunlight it's still easy to see.

I really like the clarity of the of the screen and the vibrant colors. We recently bought the Disney movie "Inside Out" (Blu-ray, DVD, & Digital download). I have to say that the A9 does the movie so much justice it

looks spectacular! not only does the screen make the look movie look amazing, there is enough horsepower to drive a smooth HD video experience as well as process the streaming from the Play Movies & TV app. I couldn't be happier, I just wish I could snap a

screenshot of the movie from the device but the Play Moves & TV app won't allow you and the Disney Anywhere app turns the image black.

Lastly check out this 360 video, while it's not specific to the A9 is pretty cool. email it or look it up from your device and watch it on there. You can fully rotate 360 from the cockpit of a Blue Angel jet.

Experience the Blue Angels in 360-degree video - YouTube

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #sprintproductambassadors