cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC A9 First Impressions! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

htc-aero-global-opal-silver-phone-listing.png

WOW this is a beautiful device. From the HTC M7 til now HTC is, IMO, has the best looking hardware around. I love the feel of the A9 and having

What I really like about the device:

• Camera - OIS & Raw format, Hyper-Lapse option
  • Finger print reader - crazy fast and accurate
  • Battery life - really impressed with the battery life on this device
  • Textured Home Button - this is a nice change and helps you to identify the home button buy feel.
  • Unlock the device with the screen off - probably one of my favorite features that you don't have to wake the device up to unlock it
  • Android Marshmallow - really like this and also like that HTC kept it pretty close to stock Android with some HTC Sense sprinkled in.

What I don't care for on the device right now

• Brightness, you can pull down from the notifications and adjust via the slider but you have to go into Settings>Display>Brightness and uncheck "Auto" if you don't want to use it.
  • As much as I love the design the device is very slick and if you don't put a case on it right away it's only a matter of time before a quick slip can do some damage.
  • I miss the dual front facing speakers but I understand that is apart of the M series devices (but I would still like to have it! :-))

HTC Be Brilliant commercial

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #sprintproductambassadors

1 Comment