cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One A9 Product Ambassador: Photos and Videos

Sprint Product Ambassador

I can?t even remember what it was like to have a camera or video camera outside of my phone. And I take lots of videos and photos. I need my phone/camera to do 3 things: 1) Allow for quick kid photos, 2) Take video and 3) Have others use it to take photos.

• Quick Photos: I like having an easy to use camera and one that I don?t have to unlock to use ? so I like how the HTC One A9 lets me open the camera with just a swipe from the lock screen. That is needed when I am trying to catch a cute moment, and a fast kid. Attached is an example of my test of a moving kid.
  • As for videos, I had to record a band at a rather loud bar ? and then wanted to upload to Facebook right away so that I could promote the event while it was happening. Again there ? I was looking for the quick and easy way to do versus the ?professional? aspect. Attached is that clip. https://www.facebook.com/aeprice/videos/10207678299172516/?l=6560093900417444478
  • Others use: I love it when the camera is good enough that if you give the phone to a random person (in this case a waiter) that the person can take a good photo even without knowing the camera (see the attached shot).

Side note: I have tried the Zoe application (I used it for the HTC One E8 when I had that one ? the kids loved it more than me). I haven?t found any major changes with the application this time around. Fun to have and a good way to allow the kids to create something on the phone.

I did find that the battery drained pretty quickly when I use video recording ? but that might have been since I had the WIFI on too, so I am going to test that more.

What have you thought about the camera on this device since you have been using it?

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.sprintemployee