BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC One A9 Product Ambassador: Storage (Confessions from a phone pack rat).

Sprint Product Ambassador

In real life, I am good about clutter in my house. In phone life, if my phone was a room it would be featured on one of those hoarder shows. I never delete voicemails, texts, photos, videos, etc. And I am not one to get the additional storage cards, or remember to use the Cloud.

So storage, and how my device functions when there is a bunch of stuff on it, is important to have. The HTC One A9 technical details of storage are: ROM : 32GB / RAM: 3GB. Now for me that is enough. I need to have a few games on my phone (for me and the kids), and some shopper applications (save money) and there are few school applications – along with the usual working and play applications.  And even just after these few weeks with the phone, I have only used ½ of the storage available. And I am not noticing any lagging in the device. And I am hoping to take it to the limit to see how much I can indeed put on the device.

Screenshot_20151218-114750.png

Knowing that the HTC One A9 gives the opportunity to have an additional storage card, I asked around why people would want it (just because I haven’t used). The storage card is good for applications (that do take lots of storage) and are good for people that need to access things when they don’t have access to WiFi to get to the Cloud. 

But for those of you (like me) who don’t have the extra card – how has the storage worked for you? I do like the HTC sites tips on getting storage cleaned up. http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-a9/howto/686433.html I always forget to disable applications instead of just deleting them.

How should I test the storage – thoughts?

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee 

7 Comments