cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take screenshots with HTC One A9 - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

htconea9.jpg

The HTC One A9 is a beautiful phone that has its design dating back to the HTC One M7. One of the new features on the HTC One A9 is the fingerprint scanner on the front where one of the BoomSound sound speakers were located for the HTC One M series. The fingerprint scanner also doubles as a home button and I have seen a few suggest using it for taking screenshots, although I have not had any luck using that method myself. The best and fastest way to capture a screenshot on the HTC One A9 is combination of power button and volume down key.

Here are the steps to capture, locate and share/delete the screenshot:

Capture.PNG

1. First go the screen you want to capture
  2. Press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time
  3. Then you will see your screen flash and shrink
    • If your sound is on, you will hear the camera sound like a picture is being taken
    • If your sound if off, you will not hear anything
  4. Fastest way to view your screenshot is to pull down on your notification bar and click on Screen Capture

There are so many reasons for knowing how to capture a screenshot and not every phone captures a screenshots the same. I have had to use it many times to capture screens in Game of War of other players gear and shared with others in my alliance. Below is a screenshot of one of my favorite movies.....

Screenshot_20151218-095045.png

Once the screenshot is taken it is easy to share from your Gallery by clicking on it and using the share option.

Visit a Sprint store to see if the HTC One A9 with Marshmallow is the phone for you.....

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee

3 Comments