cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Arrived, Whats in the box? - HTC A9 Sprint Product Ambassadors

Wizard

marshmallow.PNG

The mailroom just dropped my HTC A9. I have been looking forward to this device and can't wait to get it setup and activated.

What's in the box?

HTC has always had a nice slim minimal packaging, so lets take a look what's inside:

20151111_104731.jpg20151111_104804_resized.jpg20151111_105025_resized.jpg

As you can see there isn't much in the box, very little waste. I kinda like that.

I have yet to power on the device and get it setup but according to HTC's website here is a quick few cool things that I'm looking forward to:

• Marshmallow
  • Built-in DAC that will convert 16-bit audio to 24-bit high-resolution sound
  • edge-to-edge 5" HD display
  • Optical Image Stabilization for getting rid of the "blur" when taking photos.

Really looking forward to digging into this device and seeing what it has to offer.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #sprintproductambassadors