cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Last Look At the HTC One A9 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

One Last Look At the HTC One A9 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

So, I must say flying with the HTC One A9 has been a smooth ride, there was no turbulence and makes me eager to continue with HTC as a whole. 

Like many other HTC phones, this unit is solid.  However don't be swayed off by that word, "Solid".  Solid only means durability and surprisingly doesn't mean too much added weight.  From the first touch, the hardware feels like a quality built product and one you'll be happy using for a long while.  The fingerprint recognition is lightning fast. It gives me the security I need with the speed I require.  Speaking of speed, I found the HTC One A9 has all the muscle needed to fly through all my favorite apps and games.  It's seriously a little power plant right in the palm of my hand.

When it comes to endurance, I was also pretty impressed just how well this phone rations that very power.  For such a small phone I'm often skeptical, but my experience has proven it can easily coast through my normal daily usage and still have a little juice from my drive home.  It doesn't run too hot and is comfortable holding throughout the day.  An added perk of holding an HTC One A9 are the looks you'll get from your Apple friends who will each question you along the way. Those inquiries are further agitated by saying, "No, mine is the one with the bigger screen" or "No, Mine is the one that has a MicroSD slot". 

For people already familiar with HTC's apps, you'll see many all-time favorites returning including "Face-Fusion" and several other HTC exclusive toys.  New this round (with the HTC One) you'll also be introduced to "Hyper-Lapse" and a stable of other new perks.  HTC One A9 is loaded with the newest Android 6.0 Marshmallow laced with several efficiency improvements as well as unlocking new features including adaptable (Flex) storage, which adds possibilities beyond the normal system storage.

I honestly think the HTC One A9 is a true competitor in both style and performance.  I welcome and encourage you to check out the A9 first hand and see what you can have for yourself.  You'll be pressed to find a better built unit and sticking with HTC often becomes a pattern. See what so many have found before and many more discover later.  HTC builds them right.

HTC.jpg

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.