cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Quick Charger 2.0� for the HTC One A9? YES!! - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

As I write this entry, I know for a fact that I am digging my own grave, especially if my oldest son reads my stuff.  He went out and bought a Samsung Quick Charger 2.0 for his Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, and some time over the last month, in the back and forth between his college apartment, his job at Best Buy, and his time at the homestead, he accidentally left his Quick Charger here.

I seem to recall, somewhere in the fog of Christmas chaos, that he mentioned to me that he left his quick charger here, but I’m not sure if he was saying it with definition, or if he was saying that he didn’t know where it was, and maybe he left it here.  Anyways… it’s here…

And I’m putting it to good use.

If you can get your hands on a Quick Charger, it’s well worth it.  The #HTCOneA9 is Quick Charge 2.0 ready, and will only need a software update to be 3.0 ready when the 3.0 standard is released.  That said, I took advantage of the 2.0 charging over the holiday break, and what I have learned is that it changes the way that I look at battery life, as well as the way I consider recharging my electronics.  On a standard wall charger, it can take 2-4 hours for my A9 to fully charge.  In contrast, a perfect example to tell you how fast the quick charger works could be framed with the Rocky movie.  From the time that Rocky takes his first morning jog and struggles up the Art Museum stairs, to the time when he reaches the top of the stairs after getting in excellent shape, my phone went from 9% to 79%. 

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

1 Comment