BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Another Great Device from HTC

A91.jpgA92.jpg

HTC has always made really good devices that feel solid and look great. The HTC One A9 keeps up with that tradition and sets a new name for itself. The One series of phones have a long history with a few minor and a few major changes. The A9 strays away from the look of the rest of the One series and tries to take on a new identity. The 5” screen makes it fit into a category where some people will love it, and others will think it’s a little too small. For me, I can see the benefit of a 5” screen and have embraced its size while using it the last week. The phone is really easy to hold with one hand and feels extremely comfortable while using it to talk on the phone. The phone is also big enough to be a media powerhouse for watching movies or playing games.

The screen quality on this phone is really awesome. The only way I can explain it is that is seems very realistic and true to color. The colors are vivid and the phone is crisp and clear. HTC got rid of the dual front facing speakers, but they replaced the bottom one with one of the best fingerprint readers I have ever used. The processor is speedy, but it did warm up on me a little bit while watching movie trailers. I have not had any experience with lag due to the heating up, so it has not been a big deal at all.

I have been able to test out the camera briefly and have loved what I have seen so far. HTC put in a 13mp shooter with optical image stabilization. One of the complaints about previous One series phones is that the camera was not up to par with other flagship devices. I plan to do some comparisons, but everything has been really good with it while I have been taking pics. They also throw on the UltraPixel front facing camera for your selfie needs.

I am looking forward to testing this device out more and exploring the features. I will come back to blog about them so keep looking back at this space. Until then, go to your local Sprint store and check out this device in person to see if it’s the right fit for you.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.