cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors � HTC One A9 some final thoughts

Sprint Product Ambassador

After two months trying out the HTC One A9 I have the following thoughts.

I must say I am really excited about the fact that HTC is heading back in the right direction here. The A9 is not a top of the line devices in HTC’s product line but it has delivered all top features: 

1. The camera picture quality has surpassed the recent cameras and is right up there near the top the chart.
  2. Only a few top of the line phones now offer external memory card slot. Hope this will wake up the other vendors to offer external SD card slot for their coming up products.
  3. The device CPU performance is superior, all functions execute pretty fast and I rarely observe any lag issue.
  4. HTC is always quick to come out with updates.  Only a month or so after Google announce the update to the Android Marsh Mallow 6.0.1.
  5. The phone touch and feel is very nice. A solid metal case and very elegant slim design with rounded corners make it very nice to hold and use.
  6. The clarity of the display and great resolution makes me wanting to use it almost for all functions: work notes, social media and web reading.
  7. Of course, the unbelievable sound quality of the speaker phones makes it so pleasant to listen to the music while I am away from my Bluetooth speakers.

One of the big drawback of the device is battery life.  If my other phones are 3pm devices (need a recharge at about 3pm of the day) then the HTC One A9 is my 1pm device.  It does not matter to me much as at work I can just charge the phone any time, but hopefully HTC can fix this in their next device.

Bye for now.

Your Sprint Product Ambassador*

Hung Bui

* Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

3 Comments