cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Options on HTC One A9 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Storage Options on HTC One A9 - Sprint Product Ambassadors

So there is at least one view of the HTC One A9 that can never be disputed.  The Micro SD Card slot is present, easy to get to and rest assured as long as you go HTC, you’ll always have more than enough storage space open to you.  Per HTC’s specs the One A9 currently supports microSDXC cards up to 200GB (and theoretically will take cards up to 2TB once available). 

RAW video format pictures, extended HD videos, Downloads? Why not be wasteful?  HTC gives you what you need to cover even the most space consuming task.

Did I mention the thought of a 2TB card totally blows my mind? 

Even if you aren’t quite ready for a new micro SD card, I think the HTC One A9 has you covered. The HTC One A9 comes with 32GB internal and entitles you to an extra 100GB space on your Google Drive (which is always helpful).  I think the only drawback I could find is I was still using the 100GB bonus I got from my M9 and you can’t apply both to the same account. 

Oh well, I guess I shouldn’t complain seeing as I’m only at 1.5MB of 115GB.  Sheesh!  Time to start saving some RAW video photos.

IMG_20151206_100006_1.jpg

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.