cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoe gives the HTC One A9 a Photo/Video Mashup - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Zoe gives the HTC One A9 a Photo/Video Mashup - Sprint Product Ambassadors

So, if you are anything like me, when I'm given a good opportunity I can really be a true shutterbug.  I mean I love taking pictures, I love taking videos and when I'm out and about (thanks large SD Memory cards), I do not hesitate with capturing as many moments as I can.  However, when the moment dies down... well, that is another story completely. 

Queue in Zoe:

Although I do share some pictures with social media, I tend to struggle a bit.  I'm generally OK sharing a single image (or video) and generally hate creating albums upon albums of images.  Call me a little up-tight but I really hate cluttering things up with too much.  That's why I'm really happy I finally warmed up to Zoe which is featured on the HTC One A9.

Zoe is kind of like a one-stop-shop for taking your video, still shots and music and quickly marrying them into one multimedia slide show.  It's quick, easy and gives the impression that you took hours painstakingly weaving everything together. I can take my favorite images, a couple video clips and put them into a nice, clean slide show with whatever music I desire or some of the perfectly synced system music.

There are all kinds of options too.  Just click Zoe Video Editor to get started.  Pick whatever videos or images you want and click OK. Choose "Theme" for some pre-arranged transitions and music.  If the music doesn't suit you, you can alternate with some other system music or pick whatever MP3 you have on your device.  If you don't like the sequence, you can reorder the images and sync them to your perfect order.

Overall, it's quick, easy and lumps everything into on quick item to post and share with friends, family or whatever.  Once saved, you'll have one nice neat MP4 file, idea for posting on Youtube or wherever.

Check out my Zoe from the Georgia Aquarium:

-Rob Ignatowicz

Sprint Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.