cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC A9 Can't set notification sound in default messaging App?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: HTC A9 Can't set notification sound in default messaging App?

Yea nothing for HTC music comes up in the play store. I searched the phone and nothing just the Google Play music. That sucks!!

GrandMaster

thats weird. im a pretty big HTC fanboy and this would be the first time i have seen one of these phones NOT come with a stock music app....branded HTC music app at that. might be something to ask HTC themselves about..might have been missed and will be brought back in with another update.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Product Ambassador

No, this is not a miss. HTC One A9 is a blended of HTC Sense and stock Android.... I like the change because it gives me the feel of a Nexus device with a SD card and mixed with several of HTC apps. HTC does make some of their apps available through Play Store like HTC Email if you do not like the stock Gmail app.

Disclaimer: I am NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped or answered your question, PLEASE mark it as solved.
GrandMaster

oh thats cool..so its kind of like a Nexus phone and carrier branded phone had a kid lol. a mix of both worlds.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat