cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/14/14 Software Update 3.05.651.6

Highlighted
Wizard

1/14/14 Software Update 3.05.651.6

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_HTC_One/WServ...

Fixes:

• Fixes an issue that blocked users from being able to Update Profile/PRL.
32 REPLIES 32
Highlighted
GrandMaster

so since they pulled the .5 version is .6 going to include what .5 was bringing in or is it only to fix the original issue?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

The update has not hit my region yet. Has anyone been able to pick up this update?

I hope it fixes some of the data drops I've experienced since 651.5.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it doesnt go by region..all phone updates get kicked out by serial number batches.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

it would seem the new update was pulled as well lol..its no longer on that list. it was yesterday though.

Highlighted
Patron

They pulled it because the changelog has been removed

Highlighted
Journeyman

Was notified of update this morning. Installed, no issues.....yet.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Everything is good on my end after the update this morning.

Highlighted
Wizard

Yeah everyone should be getting the update by now it's only 33meg so fairly small so it should not take very long and it would not hurt for people to update their PRL as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

33M you must be lucky! The .6 download is nearly 250M on my HTC ONE and it fails to install.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

were you able to get the .5 update prior to this one or did they pull it before you could upload it? might be the difference youre seeing.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Never saw the .5 update. Must have been replaced by the .6 update rather quickly. Anyway the upgrade gets about 20 - 25% complete and then it fails with a red exclamation point in a warning sign. I guess .6 has its problems too.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat