Highlighted
Wizard

1/14 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.6

HTC One Software Update -  3.05.651.6

Enhancements/Fixes

- RSSI fix

- HD Voice Improvements

- No-SIM Issue Fixed

- Fixes an issue that blocked users from being able to Update Profile/PRL.

Important Notes

- Software version is 3.05.651.6

- Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions

65 REPLIES 65
Journeyman

Re: 1/14 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.6

So, what is going on here? Has anyone actually received this update?

I'm thinking maybe this got pulled/rescheduled considering it's no longer on the change log:

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Find_and_update_the_software_version_on_your_HTC_One/WServ...

Journeyman

When am I getting this update. I still don't have it available

Journeyman

Downloading now.  Really hope these problems are fixed - I've been on the verge of jumping ship from Sprint for the no-SIM error, atrocious LTE coverage (not sure this will be fixed with update though), and other nuisance errors.  Worst part about the last few months with the prior software version was that customer service was clueless and couldn't help in the slightest (one even told me to try another carrier if I want good service).

Wizard

Yeah just got the update this morning it's small like 33Meg so it should not take long to install so will have to see if that will fix the issue with Update Profile/PRL.

Journeyman

Longdvsn, it is as if you were reading my mind.  I live in Orlando, FL and Sprint just went to LTE for about a month and a half now.  It is absolutely horrible.  I take two steps into a building and I drop to 3G.  LTE is supposed to have shorter wavelengths so it can pass through buildings (at least that is what I was told), so I do not understand why my friends with Verizon get great service indoors and I don't.  As you also stated, the customer service representative was clueless and also advised me to try another carrier.  I have waited too long for 4G LTE in Orlando with Sprint and now that I have it, I abhor the service.   I believe it is time to switch to Verizon.  The phone I am using is the HTC One.

Wizard

Well first make sure you have the latest update. Second after that make sure to try updating your profile on your phone and see how it responds to the network. Next check your Network settings and set them to "Automatic" and see how things respond at that location if things are still the same then you might try setting your Network setting to CDM/LTE.

Journeyman

After i did this update, all my google apps keep failing. My contacts are gone, my browser is gone. Anyone else have this issue?

Wizard

Hmm amazes me how something simple can mess things up for some. No I have not seen this were you were not running any kind of custom rom or anything correct? The update is fairly small there should not be any issues for the install.

GrandMaster

the 800LTE is the one that is for building penetration..which this phone can not use..with the upgrades youre getting 1900LTE, 800LTE and i believe it was 2500LTE..which the last 2 we can not use with the One..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Yeah I have No issues getting LTE 4G in our building but yes some of the network upgrades at some point we will have to get the new HTC One that due out in the next couple of months or something like the S5 when it comes out. But for the most part HTC One should be able to get on their LTE networks fine its a combination of the One and Sprints network as well.

GrandMaster

a newer HTC One? a One.Two? lol..i know the max is set to run all 3...havent heard much on anything newer from HTC so far that is supposed to be coming out.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat