cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/31 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: 1/31 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat)

And where in my post am i B****ing about anything. I only made a statement .Obviously you don't know what you are talking about with the statement "Software updates are released before the OTA" Think about...Hahahaha!!!

Journeyman

His comment is referring to the fact you blame the service provider for the manufacturers fault.. like me blaming Walmart they dont carry a new hasbro product when hasbro failed to make it on time.. Sprint sells the cellular service and carrys multiple brands compatible with thay service, did sprint make you purchase a htc? Nope.. Nor did they make the 4.4 software. . Case and point

Journeyman

The last i looked i was on Sprints site and they are the ones that posted it

Journeyman

I got mine

Screenshot_2014-02-01-08-04-41.png

Journeyman

Hint: if you go to your apps and manage all.. you can clear google services Framework. . It will cause the updater to look on server. . Takes a few times sometimes to get updates to pull but helps.. date resets to 12/31/1969 for last checked updates if done right

Journeyman

Got mine in NC this morning.
kitkat.jpg

Wizard

Got confirmation that the software update is in production and users should be able to upgrade now. If you are not able to do so please post here.

Journeyman

Confirmed that it is live, got mine.  Thank you, Sprint!

Journeyman

Just downloaded it! Don't forget to check for app updates in the Play Store.

Journeyman

Just got mine in Houston, Texas.

Wizard

I have been attempting a manual update the entire month of January because HTC said the update would be here in January. I guess February 1 is soon enough. Just discovered my update by manually attempting to upgrade as I have been doing daily for the last month. Signed, Happy in Louisville, KY

Journeyman

Does anyone know if HTC will upgrade the EVO software to perform screenshots? Or do I have to upgrade to the HTC One?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat