cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1/31 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat)

Master

Re: 1/31 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.4 (Android KitKat)

BENAWAY3,

Thanks for the post. Im sorry you feel that 4social jumped the gun on this. If it means anything he did apologize just before you posted. I can assure you KitKat is coming. To stay on top of the most current news with Sprint and its partners check the newsroom site: www.sprint.com/newsroom

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Master

ShipWreck,

Thanks for the post. Also these update are OTA updates that go by batches like you stated, but are pushed in blocks of numbers. Any info would be updated on our sites newsroom. As of right now nothing official has been communicated.

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Boise Idaho. Got the KitKat download this morning 1/1/14 took 50 minutes, OTA not wifi, for my HTC One. Another 10 min to apply and re-boot.. went smooth no errors. Thanks Sprint

Master

Raheinm,

Thank you for the feedback.

Jen R 

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Benet,

Thank you for the feedback. You are very welcome.

Jen R 

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

kenjag1,

Thank you for the feedback.

Jen R 

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am presently downloading 4.4.2.

Update: Installed flawlessly.

Wizard

Well upgraded all 3 of our HTC Ones to KitKat no issues so far.

Master

TDMILLER71, 

Thank you for posting and for providing feedback. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything please let us know. Have a Great Day! 

Charles G. 

Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

The roll out that starts the 11th is automatic. One can get the update now by doing it manually. I was able to get it and it works well. Some minor issues issues were:

1) Hands-Free Activation went ballistic on me trying to update everything after the update. Should be done by now.

2) Sprint Zone still tells me that there is an update available (it should be fine later).

In regards to Sprint Zone, there should be an update that allows one to slide from the left to see the menu like most Google Play menus. Its getting annoying to click the upper top portion to go there. Sprint ID is also wasting a lot of my battery, and its something that I have no power of. I cant access it or anything. It should be removed in the next version.

One more request, does anyone know how to activate ART on the One?

GrandMaster

BENAWAY3 wrote:

Why would this be posted if it isn't available yet? Unbelievable, i guess its typical sprint for you,

seriously? it was supposed to be released...this is the info sprint was given..then they find out that it was put on hold after they were already told it would be released on said date and your complaining that its somehow sprints fault? nice call there sport.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

i'll hit mine up as soon as i get home and on wifi..until then i'll be watching for any bugs or issues yall run into lol.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat