10/02 - HTC One Software Update - 3.04.651.2

Wizard

10/02 - HTC One Software Update - 3.04.651.2

HTC One Software Update -  3.04.651.2

Enhancements/Fixes

- Fixes issue where Swype does not automatically enter spaces in Exchange email

- Application Updates: Sprint Zone, Visual Voicemail

- HTC Sense stability improvements

- Updating OS from 4.1.2 to 4.3 (Minor update)

Important Notes

- Software version is 3.04.651.2

- Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions

69 REPLIES 69
GrandMaster

Re: 10/02 - HTC One Software Update - 3.04.651.2

anyone have a more in depth break down on what all this is coming with and or no longer going to have with 4.3?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Check your update, Im downloading it now

Journeyman

Yes, available here in the Tampa market.

GrandMaster

i wait a week or so to see what all issues people run into. i weigh out the pros and cons before jumping on it...its also pushed in batches by serial number..not by location

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

My update wasn't pushed. I requested the update from the update menu.

GrandMaster

doesnt matter..it goes by serial number..which is why so many will attempt to manually pull in that update and the phone still wont see it even though its available..

GrandMaster

fireguy_6364 wrote:

i wait a week or so to see what all issues people run into. i weigh out the pros and cons before jumping on it...its also pushed in batches by serial number..not by location

im more interested on what all things will be coming with this OS update that ARENT shown..this is something that always happens..a few new things will be posted on what its bringing in..its what isnt talked about that im more interested in.

Highlighted
Wizard

Yeah downloading it now as well.

GrandMaster

a few peeps have downloaded it and are talking about it in the other 4.3 thread..quick toggle is activated by swiping down with 2 fingers..not 1..heads up on that one lol. i'll probably bite the bullet when i get home and go ahead and do it..run it through my usual ringer to see what i can find and or can no longer find.

Journeyman

Whats the new odd icon on top beside wifi and signal strength iconScreenshot_2013-10-02-17-12-49.png

Journeyman

I think you mean the symbol that looks a bit like a capital letter N. It means that Near Field Communication is set ON (apparently that's the default). You can toggle it by Settings --> ... More --> NFC. The box is checked. Uncheck it to turn off NFC.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat