Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/02 - HTC One Software Update - 3.04.651.2

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Re: 10/02 - HTC One Software Update - 3.04.651.2

I've reset the camera app to default settings and also reset the entire app. Doesn't help. I should also add the front facing camera shows symptoms of the color change.  Not as bad as the main camera but its there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hmph... now that I look at mine closer, I too see the blue/purple edges (just barely) in good lighting. Before the update I only noticed it in low lighting, where it's very obvious and I always assumed it was the exposure or something working overtime. In good lighting, it's subtle enough that it doesn't bother me too much.

I scrolled through the white balance settings, which seems to have the biggest impact on the color, and now I don't notice it as much anymore. (I put it back on Auto white balance). For what it's worth, I'm in a well-lit office area so it'd be compensating for fluorescent lighting.

Also, I don't notice much, if any, blue/purple coloring with the front camera.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

4Social wrote:

HTC One Software Update -  3.04.651.2

Enhancements/Fixes

... - Updating OS from 4.1.2 to 4.3 (Minor update)...

I like how they're calling the change form 4.1.2 to 4.3 minor. 4.2 to 4.3 is a minor change, 4.1.2 to 4.3 is a bigger change, still Jelly Bean yet some significant changes.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The update worked good for me except for the signal bars on the notification bar are NOT voice signal, they are DATA signal. I hope HTC push a fix for these issues soon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Saying "Google" at the now screen no longer works. Have to press the mic button.

The ability to click two numbers (dial-in and conf-id) in a meeting invite no longer works. That was a BEAUTIFUL feature I've been waiting for ANY smart phone to put to work. Now if I tap on any number it just brings that number up in the dial pad. VERY sad to regress back 6 years in time here.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Journeyman

Now you have to say "OK Google"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Now my battery is draining bad! I didn't say anything at first, and wanted to give it some time. Well, it's bad.

Full charge at 7:30 am. 9% left at 3:00 pm. Usually, I have about 50% left at that time. I even barely used my phone today.

I have Google Loaction services turned off, and I even increased the amount of time between updates on my apps.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you try a profile update?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes

Highlighted
Journeyman

fireguy_6364 My prl changed from 55015 to 55016 (HTC One). It happened last week and I updated it and rebooted the phone a couple times and went back to 55015. However, this time I'm stuck with 55016. I've been trying to find some info online but no luck. To be honest, I don't know if this will make any difference or not but I thought you may shed some light. Anything you know would be great.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

it shouldnt. the PRL is only the preferred roaming list..helps pull a connection when youre phone needs to switch to roaming..if memory serves one of the techs might be able to walk you through changing that to a prior PRL but to be honest i cant remember if this could be done or not..there is a  code you can punch in to your phone that will erase your reception information and cause the phone to look for everything as if it was the first time the phone had ever been turned on...this MIGHT take care of that for you but again i cant be fully sure..if the issue is actually being caused by a tower then making the phone try to pull info from a bad tower isnt going to help anyone..its already been confirmed that your usual towers are not having any issues and that your area isnt under tower upgrade deployment or anything?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat