cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10/02 Update - Wi-Fi Connection Issues

Highlighted
Journeyman

10/02 Update - Wi-Fi Connection Issues

Just updated to 4.3 via the HTC Software Update in Settings. Now my phone's Wi-Fi is going crazy, constantly dropping and reconnecting. Before the update, I had no issues and I'm in the same room as my router getting full signal when it does connect.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
GrandMaster

what all have you attempted so far? forgetting the connection..deleting it..then research it out as if its the first time ever doing it and see if that helps. after deleting it power cycle the phone first then research everything out again for the wifi..post what this does or doesnt do.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, I've power cycled the phone 3 times, the router twice, Forget network, reconnected, updated PRL, still no dice.

I don't suppose there is anyway to downgrade and undo the update? I have been using my phone without issue all day, apply the update, and bam, major issues.

GrandMaster

unfortunately no..something i DID notice on my end though was the wifi speeds im used to getting are a bit slower..and the option to change up your advanced wifi settings for best performance is no longer in there..which at least in my case may be the issue.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat