cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

Journeyman

Re: 12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

Good advice. I just talked with HTC on the phone and they said I should call Sprint, have them re-provision my phone because it is a Sprint error code. Also if you go to Good and Evo it seems that a few people are having the same exact issue.

GrandMaster

odd..i have a link i use that covers most of the error codes people would run into and that isnt one of the ones in any list..if you go to the top right ish of this page you'll see "search in community" if you type in that error code you'll notice its only popping up HTC phones lol..i'll do some more digging in my usual areas to see what i can find..im also waiting on a response from someone that will more than likely know the answer or know where to find it..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

On the phone with Sprint as I'm writing this. They had me do the ##72786# it did not fix the issue. So the original person I spoke with handed me off to her supervisor who said it may just take an hour or so for the phone to provision out.

GrandMaster

...try a simulated battery pull..keep holding down the power button even after it pulls up the usual menu..the bottom buttons will start to flash..keep holding it until it shuts off on its own..then go ahead and release the power button..this is the simulated battery pull since we cant do that..im wondering if this might spark it off...well if the hour wait deal doesnt work.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I just updated my phone here in Ohio and I am also having trouble updating my profile/PRL. It says "The profile update could not be completed. Please try again later" when attempting a profile update. When I try the PRL update I get the 1233 error code kenjag1 mentioned above.

Journeyman

I tried the simulated battery pull already. It didn't work. When it booted back up it did a network services thing for a while and data connected but the signal strength was messed up. It was showing no bars (the big X) yet I was still pulling data. So, I tried a normal reset and that seemed to correct the signal bar issue. The Profile/PRL update still didn't work, though.

I should also mention I tried turning the phone off and pulling the SIM card out to see if that made a difference... nothing.

Journeyman

Good to know but, simulated battery pull didn't work for me as well.

GrandMaster

if you were showing no signal but still pulling data im guessing they changed how it reads back to what it was prior to the last update...aside from that im out of ideas lol..

Journeyman

I am having the same issue updating profile and PRL

Worked with chat and they reset on their end - no go

##873283# - no go

##72786# - no go

powered of, removed sim, powered on, inserted sim - no go

The repair center was not able to get it to update either so they ordered me a new device...

Master

neudof,

Thank you for posting on our community forum. I am sorry to hear this. I am glad that they ordered you a replacement. Let me know how that works out for you.

Jen R 
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue here with the 1233

Journeyman

same issue with me too after the update. i cannot update my PRL or Profile.

should i contact Sprint? did the update break my phone?!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat