cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

Patron

Re: 12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

Seems like everyone including me is also getting the error code 1233. I hope it is fixed soon because I am unable to connect to 4g due to lack of being able update the prl or the profile.

Master

kenjag1,
Hey! Thanks for trying all those steps provided by Fireguy_6363. Those are the steps I would have also advised. Since they are not helping at all, I would recommend that you visist a Service and Repair store to get the device checked out please. Let me know if they what they are able to do for you.
Thank you,
*Sara
Social Care Team

GrandMaster

im thinking this is a bug in the update. i have held off on updating so far and can update my profile and PRL without any issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

i REALLY hate to ask...but has anyone performed a Factory Reset yet to see if that resolves anything or not? i know some do a FR after every update...so im a bit curious if the error code continues to pop up or not after.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree, it is probably a small bug related to the SIM "fix" where the phones are reporting something false to the update server. Fireguy, what PRL is showing as the latest on your phone? I see 55016. I am wondering if there is even a new version.

Message was edited by: KSERGE to correct prl version

Journeyman

I'm going to wait it out a bit, before I go to a Sprint Store. Just maybe a fix will come or at least 4.4 in January (Fingers crossed) will fix it.

My PRL is 55016.

GrandMaster

i have the same PRL as you do...i have yet to do this update....

Journeyman

Well my phone is stating there is no update available, i wonder if sprint pulled it......AGAIN....Interesting enough my PRL is 55017, from hearing the issues you all are having i dont want to update now

GrandMaster

to be honest i have yet to hear anyone say it went fine and they are able to update their profile and prl without any issues..

@ everyone that did the update already..aside from not being able to update those how is the phone working? also if you switch the phone into airplane mode..leave it for a moment..then switch it back is it saying preparing the sim card?

Journeyman

and as soon as i say that t say i have a software update....doh!....sim card issue was a easy fix, they just had to update my sim card number on my phone with the number that was in sprints system

Journeyman

I did what you said and yes fireguy, it says preparing the sim card.

Journeyman

Found this thread after I ran the update, too late...  I also have the 1233 error when trying a PRL update.  Profile updates errors out as well.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat