12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

HTC One Software Update -  3.05.651.5

Enhancements/Fixes

- RSSI fix

- HD Voice Improvements

- No-SIM Issue Fixed

Important Notes

- Software version is 3.05.651.5

- Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions

Important note: This MR was put on hold due to an issue. An updated MR should start rolling out in a few days.

282 REPLIES 282
Highlighted
Patron

Seems like everyone including me is also getting the error code 1233. I hope it is fixed soon because I am unable to connect to 4g due to lack of being able update the prl or the profile.

Highlighted
Master

kenjag1,
Hey! Thanks for trying all those steps provided by Fireguy_6363. Those are the steps I would have also advised. Since they are not helping at all, I would recommend that you visist a Service and Repair store to get the device checked out please. Let me know if they what they are able to do for you.
Thank you,
*Sara
Social Care Team

Highlighted
GrandMaster

im thinking this is a bug in the update. i have held off on updating so far and can update my profile and PRL without any issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i REALLY hate to ask...but has anyone performed a Factory Reset yet to see if that resolves anything or not? i know some do a FR after every update...so im a bit curious if the error code continues to pop up or not after.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I agree, it is probably a small bug related to the SIM "fix" where the phones are reporting something false to the update server. Fireguy, what PRL is showing as the latest on your phone? I see 55016. I am wondering if there is even a new version.

Message was edited by: KSERGE to correct prl version

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm going to wait it out a bit, before I go to a Sprint Store. Just maybe a fix will come or at least 4.4 in January (Fingers crossed) will fix it.

My PRL is 55016.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i have the same PRL as you do...i have yet to do this update....

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well my phone is stating there is no update available, i wonder if sprint pulled it......AGAIN....Interesting enough my PRL is 55017, from hearing the issues you all are having i dont want to update now

Highlighted
GrandMaster

to be honest i have yet to hear anyone say it went fine and they are able to update their profile and prl without any issues..

@ everyone that did the update already..aside from not being able to update those how is the phone working? also if you switch the phone into airplane mode..leave it for a moment..then switch it back is it saying preparing the sim card?

Highlighted
Journeyman

and as soon as i say that t say i have a software update....doh!....sim card issue was a easy fix, they just had to update my sim card number on my phone with the number that was in sprints system

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did what you said and yes fireguy, it says preparing the sim card.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Found this thread after I ran the update, too late...  I also have the 1233 error when trying a PRL update.  Profile updates errors out as well.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat