cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

Patron

Re: 12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

what option did you use to backup your stuff with mybackup pro?

Journeyman

Default settings, backed up everything locally then copied the folder to a pc. You get all non stock apps, music, pics, video, call logs, texts, app data etc.

Patron

what folder will my stuff be in after I do a local backup and is anyone else able to do a prl/profile update after doing a FR?

Highlighted
Journeyman

You can set it up wherever you want. Menu, options, location. Make sure you copy it off the phone or it will be erased with everything else. IMO, if we are able to get the kitkat update a factory reset will not be necessary. I assume this is a bug. PRL only optimizes roaming towers and if your phone is working otherwise I might suggest holding off.

Patron

the only problem im having is my phone wont connect to 4g lte no matter where I go

Master

mezgarthian,

Thanks for the update. I am sure that this  info will be of use to those who are experiencing the same issues.

Sean L
Social Care

Master

Racingrocks,

Thanks for the post. I completely understand how frustrating that must be. Have you tried switching the phone to CDMA only then back to LTE? If this does not work you may want to keep your phone on CDMA only so it does not drain your battery.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Master

Mezgarthian

Thank you for the update. Please update us again after you speak with their technical support team. We want to make sure your device is working!

*David S
Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Just scanned and received update. Download but not installed. A bit sketchy of it. I wanted to advise that prior to this update I have been receiving a SIM card not mounted properly error message. Seems that's one if the main fixes this is to provide? Are you saying that the update ha

s CAUSED this same error AFTER the install? I'll be following closely. Shoot maybe this will prompt a premature kitkat!? Lol wishful thinking./

Journeyman

After the factory restore, I didn't need to talk to anybody else.  My profile/prl updates finally went through.  I had to spend several hours reconfiguring my phone.  My device is working as it should.

Journeyman

Factory reset fixed it for me. With HTC backup, setting my phone back up took about an hour of actual work.

Journeyman

Oh. And the 4G in the Nashville area is incredible!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat