12/18 - HTC One Software Update - 3.05.651.5

HTC One Software Update -  3.05.651.5

Enhancements/Fixes

- RSSI fix

- HD Voice Improvements

- No-SIM Issue Fixed

Important Notes

- Software version is 3.05.651.5

- Refer to the HTC One Software Update article in Support for install instructions

Important note: This MR was put on hold due to an issue. An updated MR should start rolling out in a few days.

282 REPLIES 282
Highlighted
Master

SpenDeR000,

Thanks for the post and for sharing your concerns with the update. I'm just following up to see if you are still experiencing data issues. If so, please provide the zip code and closest intersecting cross streets of where you have these issues so we can investigate further. Please let us know, we are here to help.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

kenjag1

It has been a while since your last post I wanted to find out if everything was resolved with the device issues you were having. Please let us know if you are in need of further assistance.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

markbell85

It has been a while since our last correspondence. I wanted to check with you to see if everything is still working ok for you with your device. Please let us know.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Master

kanjag1,

Thank for posting. Just following up with you to ensure all your issues have been addressed. Are there any concerns that you're currently experiencing that you'd like us to assist you with? Please keep us posted.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

Racingrocks,

Thanks for posting. Just following up with you to ensure you were able to back up your device photos, videos, and data. Please keep us posted.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Master

markbell85,

Thanks for actively posting comments and suggestions via our Community forum. I'm simply reaching out to you to determine if there are any issues you're currently facing that require assistance? We're definitely standing by should you require our help.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks. All good here.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat