cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3/30 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.9 - Severe Problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

3/30 - HTC One Software Update - 4.06.651.9 - Severe Problem

Upgraded on 3/29 in the early morning and made an outgoing call and received an incoming call right after the upgrade.  Also sent and received text message.   All while at home.    As of 3/30 9:30 am I realized that I can't send text, receive or make a call.   Last known outgoing call was made about 5 hours post upgrade.  Anyone calling my cell goes directly to VM and I do not get the voicemail messge.   When making an outgoing call, it just says dialing and never connects (no sound, no message).  Eventually it says call has been lost.   I have bars.  Am calling from home which I have been doing so with Sprint for over 10 years and with this phone since last August.   My husband's old cell (not a smartphone) is working fine inbound and outbound calls. 

On my phone data via 3g web access works when network is set to automatic.  If network is set to LTE/CDMA I get some connections or get the msg unable to establish a wireless data network.   Wifi works fine for apps, web, etc. 

Network status says Sprint, -99dBm, CDMA- eHRP, in service

Have tried all the usual restart etc.  Also the Android system is using 80% of my battey and has drained 60% in two hours.

How do I fix this?  Can I go back to the previous software version?

Any info or help much appreciated.Thanks!

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
GrandMaster

i did the safe mode deal once before but for the life of me i cant remember the steps..i think you had to turn your phone off..then hold the volume down button while you turn the phone back on...keep holding down the volume down button and it should boot up into a different menu..

i think..again i did it once before so the steps have slipped my memory a bit lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Master

This does seem normal with the two big ones being used WaitingInGlendale

Have you noticed any improvement at all? Let me know

Thanks,

Krishel
Social Care
Highlighted
GrandMaster

correct..at the moment my phone is running at

75% android system

14% google play services

5% dialer

1% line

1% sensorly

my battery currently is at 35% but this is also with a bit of Netflix watching attempts (speeds havent been the greatest for about 3 weeks now..decent but not fully worthy...and a lil bit of game playing with a game that sucks down your battery like a mofo...

this post was to WaitingInGlendale...i was just to lazy to scroll up to their name and hit reply

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat