Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4g unavailable.

Journeyman

4g unavailable.

I just did the new lollipop update and now my phone keeps giving me errors that say com.android.HTC and it says that it's an error. Now I am getting messages that say 4g unavailable as the SIM/uicc is in valid. All of my apps are closing on me and asking if I'd like to send an error report to Sprint

17 REPLIES 17
GrandMaster

easy...most people dont even know to do this in order to avoid possible issues.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

You got that right!!! LOL

Wizard

All I did was a little online research. The truth is out there. So are the answers. Now My moto X works flawlessly!!!

GrandMaster

gotta keep in mind that most people have no clue what theyre getting into when they purchase a smart phone..all they know is they can do more things with it..not what things will need to be done or watched for just in case..heck even i have a hard time remembering to do a google search for things i run into or am needing answers for lol..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

Having a smartphone is like the X-Files. The Truth is out there! you just have to look!!! LOL

GrandMaster

lol...or "with great power comes great responsibility"...Spider man...BOOM

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat