cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

Journeyman

Re: 5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

Not sure if any of you follow HTC rep moversi on Twitter. He tweeted saying it's coming tonight and that certification was official in the past hour

Journeyman

The update its out already I'm downloading it right now

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone receiving a weaker signal after the update? I tried updating my profile and prl. Nothing works

Wizard

Updated 2 out of the 3 M7 we have so far no issues but I do like the look of the new layout..

Journeyman

anyone been able to find the emoticons or did they disappear, and is there anyway to not use the swype keyboard in sms?

Journeyman

I am also receiving a significantly weaker signal. I had full bars 4G at work, now I'm getting 1-2. I'll play around with the settings a bit and see if I can improve things, but right now it's not good. I wonder if they changed what the signal indicator displays again...

Already updated profile/PRL. Still getting a worse signal than before the update. This is really weird. What does sense have to do with cell reception????

Message was edited by: SpenDeR000

Journeyman

This update has the same issue as the last one. The signal bars are showing data strenght, not voice. I like the new layout. Extreme power saving may be useful here and there. I don't use blinkfeed in a daily basis but the new interface is nice. You have a lot less ringtones/notification sounds to choose from.

Wizard

Yeah the new layout does look nice again so far no issues..

Wizard

Hmm well I said no issues might have spoke to quick everyone might want to check their phone book and make sure it's pulling in your contacts.

Journeyman

I am having sync issues with Exchange ActiveSync after the update. Anyone else?

Journeyman

My contacts are not syncing.

Wizard

Yeah I see the exchange one that says it's not syncing but I also noticed it's not pulling in all other contacts from other email accounts as well.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat