ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

Wizard

Re: 5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

Yeah it's not syncing Outlook contacts as well like if you have a live account or hotmail or then new outlook.com address.

Journeyman

No wifi calling? The thing I wanted most with this update. I'm so tired of having to stand outside to make phone calls from my apartment. Sprint, where's our wifi calling?!

Wizard

Ok to get your Outlook or Hotmail or Live account contacts to pull back in you will have to remove the account and add it back. So my contacts are syncing again..

Journeyman

Hey Sprint, Tell me how to get this stupid swype keyboard from my default after this update, nothing is working

Wizard

Ok if anyone has issues after the update getting their contacts to sync with Outlook and Exchange just remove the accounts and add them back should fix the issue..

GrandMaster

i have to do a reset on my phone before doing this update anyways..having some issues with my phone and wifi reception..only device that is seeing the issue..so reset tonight and hopefully right after i'll dl the update..

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Master

Don't have the KB icon in the status bar to allow switching KB's? Only visible when a KB is visible.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Dom1219, We are here to help – have you checked on your device settings? They may need to be readjusted to your preferences. Roxana Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Patron

I am wondering, can the lock screen show all the notifications without having to swipe down? I have everything checked for notifications on the security screen. Cause it seems like it will only show one line of the most recent notification unless you swipe down then it will show you everything. Anyway to make it list all notification on the screen (kind of like what iPhones do?)

Journeyman

Swipe down from the clock on lock screen. First make sure your lock screen notifications are turned on

Master

DC0815,

Thanks for the information!  Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or concerns we can help you with. 

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

hsiaoandrew,

I don't believe you'll be able to see multiple alerts on the lock screen without them exclusively being in the notifications bar.

We'll keep digging for you though, and let you know if I come across any additional information.

*Shannon
Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat