cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

Master

Re: 5/28 - HTC One Software Update - 5.03.651.3

smotrs, thanks for the reply. Let us know if you have questions. *Sarah W Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have just updated my HTC One to 5.03.651.3. I noticed that on all screens, there's a space between my apps and the bottom status bar. I know this is a small issue, but is there anyway to eliminate that space? It serves no purpose to me except make my home screen smaller.

And also they still haven't fixed the camera's "zoom" issue. You still have to manually zoom by using the up and down bar, instead of swipe to zoom in and out. I guess the software developer is not listening.

Thank you.

Master

whereabout, thanks for the post. This sounds like an adjustment that comes along with the update. You can always check with HTC to see if they plan to change this or if they have some kind of work around. I would also check with them for the zoom issue. Sorry for the troubles but keep me posted if you have questions. *Sarah W Social Care
Master

What about pinch zooming, does that not work?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

No,  Pinch zooming doesn't work either,  since last update.

Master

Well that sucks. My guess is it's a bug. Problem is, when well it be fixed.

Are all ONE owners having the same problem or is it only some owners?

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

smotrs

Unfortunately, we don't have a date for a fix. Once new software is released, it will be announced on the phone forum page for the HTC One. Take care and have a good weekend.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes!!  My cell signal is much weaker.  My WiFi is now unusable.  It connects but the speed is worse than 3G.

Journeyman

Yes!!  My cell signal is much weaker.  This applies to 3G and LTE.  My WiFi is now unusable.  It connects but the speed is worse than 3G.

Master

catidefan

Wow, that's awful! Have you taken the device to a repair center for a diagnostic since it won't even connect to wi-fi? If not, please visit: www.sprint.com/storelocator to find the nearest repair center. You can even make an appointment online and the site is available 24/7.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks for the reply.  The WiFi does connect but the speeds are unusable.  I am not sure what a service center will do.  My issues were obviously caused by the recent software upgrade. I am not alone.  This is being reported on numerous forums on numerous web sites.  I also have two friends that are experiencing the same issues after the upgrade.

Master

catidefan Thank you for the reply. Try this troubleshooting step. From the home screen, tap the All Apps icon> Scroll to and tap Settings> Tap Mobile data> Tap Network mode> Tap LTE/CDMA to enable 4G LTE. Then From the home screen, tap Phone> Dial ##72786#> Once the activation is complete, tap OK> Once the PRL is updated, tap OK> Tap OK to restart the device. The network settings are now reset. Try to connect to WIFI. Keep me posted. Khalid Sprint Social Care.
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat