cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airave not working with HTC ONE? other devices connect

Journeyman

Airave not working with HTC ONE? other devices connect

not sure what is going on but i recevied a replacement phone and now it will not connect to my airave. i think issue has been going on since i got the phone but i am not too sure. it may have just started recently. ive only had this replacement phone about 2 weeks.

i have a GS3 and it will connect to the airave no prblem. my other HTC One connected to the airave flawlessly now. airave support cant help me sprint tech cant help me

im ready to just cancel all 3 phone lines since i cannot use them. i have the airave because where i live it is very rural and there is no sprint coverage hardly. without the device i cant use my phones. a few weeks ago it started with missing and delayed texts messages and now the airave wont connect at all to the HTC One. i didnt think the issues were related but now i think they are.

can someone please help me!

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Airave not working with HTC ONE? other devices connect

cpstaley1029 -

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am sorry for the delay in response. There are a few things we can look at if you are still having connection issues with your Airave. First, have you dialed *99 and call from your phone? What troubleshooting steps did Airave Support and Tech Support have you perform?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

i have done ALL the troubleshooting. I've updated my profile and PRL... airave supposedly sent my device an update.. changed my coverage to cover over 8,000 sq ft. and nothing works. the HTC One actually connected to the airave for about 5 mins around 10 PM on Friday (yesterday). the reason i know it worked is because i dialed *99 and the call hung up. after I did that, not too soon, it disconnected and was no longer connected to the airave ('it' would be my HTC ONE device).

I was told by airave that there is a known problem with HTC ONE devices. if that is so, why was i sold one? why did the rep not see my airave on my account and let me know about this issue? instead of just selling me a phone. I also have a GS3 that has not had one issue with staying connected to airave. it has always connected without a problem and stays connected.

the HTC ONE I have, currently, is a replacement device sent to my by sprint. brand new in box. I didn't have issues with my original HTC ONE device, it connected without a problem and stayed connected. i also have an LG Optimus S that connects and for the most stays connected. it was not connecting (LG) for a few days but for some reason now it has connected. it did disconnect for 1 day but it reconnected and has been connected so far for two days (LG)

would this mean there is a device issue? or airave issue?

if it is a known device issue with HTC ONE and there is no estimated date of fix, will sprint be giving me another phone in replacement of this one (HTC ONE)?

Highlighted
Wizard

cpstaley1029 -

Thank you for the update. I haven't seen a known issue with the One connecting to Airave but let me do some more digging. To do so, can you please send me a PM with your number, PIN or Security Question/Answer and which Airave you have (2.0 or 2.5)? Also, do you have your One set on CDMA/LTE or CDMA only?

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat