cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth issues, how to fix?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bluetooth issues, how to fix?

Every BT I've used (Motorola Command One, Samsung HM3300, Blueant Q2) does not work with Bluetooth voice dialing on the "One". It either cuts off before you can speak your command or it just cuts off after your command leaving your BT activated chewing through battery life. It just plain doesn't work. Spoke with a Sprint Rep at Radio Shack and he didn't have an answer. Can anyone help?? I'm a truck driver and it's a $2500 Federal fine to use a phone without BT so BT is imperitive.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

The LG hbs700 works. I personally use it with the One and even prior devices (htc LTE Evo, Evo 3d)

Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe. But not looking for stereo headsets. Thanks though!!

Highlighted
Wizard

No, the headset does work. That's a fact

Well you can wear it around your neck and use one earpiece. It's a rugged piece of kit and definitely worth a look.

The jabra bt800 is a mono or stereo kit and if you can find one it's a great idea. It's old but I have that kit. I just paired it with the One and it too works well.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat